1. Rezai S. The prevalence of ECC and its influencing factors among children 5-3 years old, kindergarten Ardabil in 1392 Ardabil University of Medical Sciences 2012. [persain]
2. Torabi-PariziM, Eskandarizadeh A, Razifar M, Karimi-Afshar M, Mosharafian S. Assessment of significant caries index and oral hygiene status in a 15-year-old student in Kerman2012. J Oral Health Oral Epidemiol 2014;3(1):16-20.
3. Hatami H, Razavi SM, Eftekhar Ardabilli H, MajlesiF.Text of Public Health.3th ed. Tehran: Arjomand Pub; 2012. [Persian]
4. MohebiS, RamezaniA, MatlabiM, et al. The survey of oral-dental health of grade 3 students of Gonabad primary schools in 2007 Ofogh-e-Danesh GMUHS Journal. 2009;15(1):69-77. [persain]
5. Khazaei M, MahviAH, Fouladi Fard R, et al. Dental Caries Prevalence among Schoolchildren in Urban and Rural Areas of Qom Province, Central Part of Iran. Middle-East Journal of Scientific Research. 2013; 18(5):584-91.
6. PakpourA, Hidarnia A, Hajizadeh E, et al. The status of dental caries and related factors in a sample of Iranian adolescents. Med Oral Patol Oral Cir Bucal. 2011 16(6):822-7. [DOI:10.4317/medoral.17074
7. Motamedi MRK, Behzadi A, Khodadad N, et al. Oral health and quality of life in children: A cross-sectional study. Dent Hypotheses. 2014;5(2):53-8. [DOI:10.4103/2155-8213.133426
8. Pakpour A, Hidarnia A, Hajizadeh E. Oral health status and related factors in a sample of high school students (Qazvin (1389) Journal of Qazvin University of MedicalSciences and Health ervices. 2011;15 (3):55-60. [persain]
9. Mohammad NejadE, ShariatE, Begjani J, et al. Evaluation of Oral Health in Primary School Children in Saveh,Iran Jornal of Gorgan Bouyeh Faculty of Nursing & Midwifery. 2011;8(1):74-80. [Persain].
10. MossahebP, Kargar novinZ, Malek afzali B, et al. The Relationship between Food Intake and Dental Caries in a group of Iranian Children in 2009. J Res Dent Sci. 2011;7(4):50-42. [persain] .
11. Farooq Shah A, Batra M, Kabasi S, Dany S, et al. Dental caries experience among 6-12 year old school children of Budgam district, Jammu and Kashmir state, .Asian Pacific Journal Of Health Scinces. 2015;2(1):55-9.
12. ShahA, BatraM, Kabasi S, et al. DMFT Index and Bilateral Dental Caries Occurance amonge 12-Year-oldStudents in Rafsanjan-2007. J Rafsanjan Univ Med Sci. 2008;4(7):55-9. [persain].
13. Aghdasi H, Gholami-Borujeni F, Behzadpoor M, et al. A Survey Of Relationship Between Drinking Water Fluoride Concentration And DMFT Index In Guidance School Students: A Case Study Piranshahr And Poldasht, West Azarbayjan.The Journal of Urmia University of Medical Sciences. 201425(3):199-207. [ persain].
14. Hosein pour R, ASafari HR. A Review of Statistics and Information Department of Dentistry. Tehran: Ghaem Jourband Pub; 2013. [Persian].
15. Azizi F, Janghorbani M, al e. Epidemiology and Control of common diseases in Iran. 1th ed. Tehran : Khosravi & Shahid Beheshti University of Medical Sciences and Health Services, Institute of Endocrinology and Metabolism Pub; 2010. [Persian]
16. SalemW, Araby Y. Significant Caries index in 12-14 years old children in Qassim Area- Kingdom of Saudi Arabia. International Invention Journal of Medicine and Medical Sciences. 2015;2(1):6-12.
17. Zhang S, Liu J, CM LoE et al. Dental and periodontal status of 12-year-old Bulang children in China. BMC Oral Health. 2014;14(32):1-6. [DOI:10.1186/1472-6831-14-32
18. Aladole R, Abdul-Rahman G. Correlation of Streptococci mutans, Oral Lactobacilli and Oral Enterococci with dmftScore in Iraqi Children. International Journal of Enhanced Research in Science Technology & Engineering. 2015;4(2):53-7.
19. Blinkhorn A, Byun R, JohnsonG, et al. The Dental Health of primary school children living in fluoridated, pre-fluoridated and non-fluoridated communities in New South Wales, Australia. BMC Oral Health. 2015;15(9):1-6. [DOI:10.1186/1472-6831-15-9
20. SadinejadM, KelishadiR, ArdalanG, et al. Evaluation of DMFT and dmft and gingival inflammation in Iranian school students: Findings of a nationwide screening survey in urban and rural areas J Isfahan Dent Sch 2014;10(2):162-54. [persain].
21. Department of Health and Medical Education - Unit of Health - Office of Oral Health. Iranian children's oral health landscape in 1998.Tehran;2000.
22. KrisdapongSP, Rattanarangsima K, SheihamA. School absence due to toothache associated with sociodemographic factors, dental caries status, and oral health-related quality of life in 12- and 15-year-old Thai children. J Public Health Dent. 2013;73(4):3. 23.NishiM, StejernswardJ, CarlssonP, et al. Caries Experience of Some Countries and Areas Expressed by the Significant Caries Index. Community Dent OralEpidemiol 2002;3:296-301.
23. Mehrdad K. International epidemiologic indices in industry studies suggested by World Health Organization. Tehran: University Mobilization of Shahid Beheshti University of Medical Sciences Pub; 1987. [Persian].
24. Javadinejad Sh, Karami M, Azizi HR. Caries Prevalence in 12-year-old Children of Isfahan City Expressed by the Significant Caries Index. Journal of Isfahan Dental School 2006; 2(2): 13-17.persain
25. NokhostinM, SiahkamariA, Akbarzadeh BaghebanA. Evaluation of oral and dental health of 6-12 year-old students in Kermanshah city ISMJ. 2013;16(3):241-9. [persain].
26. Rahmani K, RahmaniA, Rahmani H, et al. Effects of Flourid on Child Dental Caris in Noorrabad Mamasani Town in 2008 Scientific Journal of Ilam Universityof Medical Sciences. 2011;19(4):1-20. [ persain].
27. AsdaghS, NuroloyuniS, AmaniF, Sadeghi MazidiT. Dental Caries Prevalence among 6-12 Years Old School Children in Ardabil City, 2012. Journal of Ardabil University of Medical Sciences. 2015;15(1):39-45. [persain].
28. AbediniH, GilasiH, DavoodiE, EshghiT, KarbasiM, HeidarianM, et al. Prevalence and Causes of Decay In Primary Teeth of Children Aged 2-6 Years In Kashan Scientific Journal of Ilam University of Medical Sciences2013;21(5):115-23. [persain].
29. AsdaghS. Dental caries prevalance, socioeconomic status, dmft, DMFT, DMFS (index), school children primary school Ardabil city [persain]: Ardabil University of Medical Sciences2012. [persain].
30. Mehrabkhani M, Ajami B, Khademi M, Arastoo S. Evaluating Risk Factors of Dental Caries in Children under 6-Years-Old Supported by Welfare Organization of Mashhad in 2012 J Mash Dent Sch. 2014;38(3):257-66. [persain].
31. DietrichT, CullerC, Garcia R, et al. Racial and ethnic disparities in children's oral health: The nationalsurvey of children's health. J Am Dent Assoc. 2008; 139(11):1507-17. [DOI:10.14219/jada.archive.2008.0077
32. Jones M, LeeJ, Rosier R. Oral health literacy among adult patients seeking dental care. J Am Dent Assoc. 2007; 138(9):1199-208. [DOI:10.14219/jada.archive.2007.0344
33. American Academy of Pediatric Dentistry. Clinical Guideline on infant oral health care. Pediatric Dent: 2005-2006.
34. AminabadiN, PuralibabaF, ErfanparastL, et al. Impact of temperament on child behavior in the dental setting. J Dent Res Dent Clin Dent Prospects 2011;5(4):119-22.
35. Elhami Nasab E, AghaianZ, Hashemian M. Evaluation of the knowledge of mothers visiting Sabzevar Health Centers on the importance of oral and dental health for their children from birth to 3 years and the relationship of this knowledge with demographic characteristics The Journal of Research Committee of Students Sabzevar University of Medical Scinces, Iran. 2010;16(1,2):1-6. [persain].
36. Naderifar M, Ghaljaei F, Akbarizadeh MR. Determination of the mothers' practice about orodental health of their children up to six years old Zahedan JRes Med Sci. 2010;12(4):43-8. [persain.]
37. Soltani R, SharifiradG, HasanzadehA, et al. Mothers' Knowledge andAttitude on Oral Health Preschool Children in Isfahan, Iran. J Health Syst Res 2013;9(7):712-9. [Persain].
38. Hatami H, Razavi SM, Eftekhar Ardabilli H, MajlesiF. Text of Public Health. Tehran: Arjomand Pub; 2012. [Persian]
39. loaded A. The introduction of new methods in dentistry preventive and estimate the risk of oral diseases. Translated to persian by: Akhavan, P & Amini, M. Tehran: Timor zadeh Pub; 2002.p: 45-67.
40. Eslamipour F, Heydari K, GhayorM, et al. Access to dental care and its barriers in 6‒14-year-old children reported by their parents in Isfahan. J Isfahan Dent Sch 2015;11(3):206-2015. [persain].
41. Watt RG. Strategies and approaches in oral disease prevention and health promotion. Bull world health organ. 2005;83:711-8.
42. Pakpour A, Hidarnia A, Hajizadeh E, et al. Why Iranian adolescents do not brush their teeth:A qualitative study. Int J dent hygiene, In Press 2011.
43. Who, 2003. Who information series on school health, Doc 11; Oral health promotion through schools, [Online]. Geneva: Who. [Accessed].
44. Saied-Moallemi Z. School-based intervention to promote preadolescents' gingival health:A community trial oral health promotion in preadolescents. community dent oral epidemiol 2009: 518-26. p.
45. Mc DonaldR, AveryD. Dentistry for the child and adolescent. U.S.A. 8th ed.Mosby Pub: 2004.
46. NamalN, Yüceokur A, CanG. Significant caries index values and related factors in 5-6-year-oldchildren in Istanbul, Turkey. East Mediterr Health J 2009;15(1):178-84.
47. Hazavei SMM, Sohrabi VafaM, MoeiniB, et al. Assessment of oral – dental health status: using Health Belief Model (HBM) in first grade guidance school students in HamadanJundishapur JMicrobiol. 2012;4(3):65-75.
48. SajadiF, MosharafianS, TorabiM et al. Evaluation of DMFT indexand Significant Caries Index in 12-year-oldstudents in Sirjan, Kerman. J Isfahan DentSch 2014;10(4):290-8. [persain].
49. Arsang JangS, Amani F, Jafari Koshki T, et al. The Level of Availability and Use of Oral and Dental Health Services in 6-7 Years Old Children, Qom, Iran Qom Univ Med Sci J. 2015;9(4):55-63.
50. SoheilipourS, Saied-MoallemiZ, AhmadiM. Evaluation of the mass media coverage of oral health-related issues in Iran in 2011-2012. J Isfahan Dent Sch. 2014;10(3):262-75. [persain].
51. MohammadiZeidiI, YekaninejadM, AkaberiA, et al. The effectiveness of Motivational interviewing (MI) of oral self care behaviors among high school students in QazvinJournal of North Khorasan University of Medical Sciences 2013;5(1):127-38. [persain].
52. Davari AR, Zare Shahi M, YousufM. Assessing DMFT index and its influencing factors in the 12-year-old students in 1380 Ardekan city Quarterly Journal of Dentistry (Dandanpizishki Iran). 2004:70-9. [persain].
53. AllisonR, ManskiR. The supply of dentists and access to care in rural Kansas. J Rural Health 2007;23(3):198-206. [DOI:10.1111/j.1748-0361.2007.00091.x
54. Aghighi S, Omrani L. Evaluation of DMFT index and level of teeth and mouth hygiene education among students in air force military bases in the year 2008-2009 Journal of IRIAF Health Administration 2009-2010;12(4):14-9. [persain].
55. Villalobos-Rodelo J, Medina-Solís C, Maupomé G, et al. Dental needs and socioeconomic status associated with utilization of dental services in the presence of dentalpain: A case-control study in children. J Orofac Pain. 2010;24(3):279-86.
56. Eslamipour F, ZabihiF. Effect of instructing mothers on their performance in relation to the application of pit and fissure sealants in 6-8 year-oldchildren in Isfahan J Isfahan DentSch. 2011;7(5):804-9. [persain].
57. Rabbani KhorasganiM, Aliasghari A, Khoroushi M. Comparison of methods for controlling dental caries in the classical medicine and alternative medical practices and future prospects. J Dent (Tehran). 2015;28(2):122-31. [persain].