1. Rajab LD, Baqian ZH. Use of Information and communication technology among dental students at the University of Jordan. J Dent Educ. 2005;69:387-98
2. Uribe S, Mari-o RJ. Internet and information technology use by dental students in Chile. Eur J Dent Educ 2006; 10:162-8. [DOI:10.1111/j.1600-0579.2006.00412.x
3. Ray k, Day J. Student attitudes towards electronic informtion resources. Information Research. 1998;4(2)
4. Rahman G. Use of computers among students of dental college in Saudi. Arabia Journal of Education and
5. Virtanen JI, Nieminen P. Information and communication technology among undergraduate dental students in Finland. Eur J Dent Educ. 2002; 6: 147–152. [DOI:10.1034/j.1600-0579.2002.00251.x
6. Lim TA, Wong WH, Lim KY. Perceived skill and utilization of information technology in medical education among final year medical students, University Putra Malaysia. Med J Malaysia. 2005; 60:432-40.
7. Abtahi M, Nali M. Evaluation of Skill and Use of Information Technology and Intednet among Professore, Postgraduate and Undergraduate Student in Mashhad Dental School in Iran in 2007-2008. Journal of Mashhad Dental School. 2008; 32:257-62.
8. Kumar S, Tadakamadla J, Tibdewal H, Duraiswamy P, Kulkarni S. Internet usage among undergraduate
9. Ayatollahi J, Ayatollahi F, Bahrololoomi R. using the internet aming dental students in Yazd. Dent Res J (Isfahan). 2010; 7:7-11.
10. Komerik N. Use of the internet among dental students in Turkey. J Dent Educ. 2005; 69: 470-75.