1. Holen G, Fuks A, Keltz N. Success rate of formocresolpulpotomy in primary molars restored with SSC vsamalgam.Pediatr Dent 2002; 24: 212-216.
2. Humphery WP. Uses of chrome steel in children's dentistry.DentSurv 1950; 26 : 945-949.
3. Pinkham JR, Fields HW , McTigue DJ, Casamassino PS, Nowak a. Pediatric Dentistry : Infancy throuth Adolescence.3rd ed. Philadelphia. W.B. Saunders Company. 1999; chapter 21.
4. McDonald RE, Avery DR. Dentistry for the child and Adolescent. 7th ed.Boston.Mosby;1999. Chapter 18.
5. Croll TP,Epstein DW, Castaldi CR. Marginal adaption of stainless steel crowns.Pediatr Dent 2003:25(3):249-252.
6. Afshar H, Sabeti AK, Shahrabi M. Comparison of primary molar crown dimensions with stainless steelcrowns in a sample of Iranian children.J Dent Res Dent Clin Dent Prospects. 2015 Spring; 9(2): 86-91. [DOI:10.15171/joddd.2014.017
7. Reisi Gojani B. Comparison of occlusogingival height and wear resistance of three types of crowns: 3M, MIB and DNTO. Dissertation on the Dentistry. School of Dentistry, Tehran University of Medical Sciences. Thesis number: 6141. 2016. Available in Persian from: http://lib.tums.ac.ir/faces/search/fulltext/fulltextFullView.jspx?_afPfm=eo24cfcwt
8. Hemmati Z. Evaluation of the cervical environment of stainless steel crowns in different numbers in first and second primary molars and permanent first molars. Dissertation on the Dentistry. School of Dentistry, Tehran University of Medical Sciences. thesis number:4855. 2001. Available in Persian from: http://lib.tums.ac.ir/faces/search/fulltext/fulltextFullView.jspx?_afPfm=eo24cfcwl
9. Afshar H, Ghandehari M, Soleimani B. Comparison of Marginal Circumference of Two Different Pre-Crimped Stainless Steel Crowns for Primary Molars After Re-Crimping. JDent (Tehran). 2015 Dec;12(12):926-31.
10. Mata AF, BabermeyerRD.Stainless steel crowns versus amalgams in the primary dentition and decision-making in clinical practice. Gen Dent 2006 Sep-Oct:54(5):347-350.
11. Mathewson. Fundamentals of pediatric dentistry.2nd Ed. London: Collin 1995; Chap 16:233-244
12. Spedding RH. Two principles for improving the adaptation of stainless steel crown primary molar s.DentClin North AM 1984; 28(1) :157-174.