1. Mahesh kumar p, Joseph T, Varma RB, Jayanthi M. Oral Health Status of 5 years and 12 years School going children in Chennai City – An epidemiological Study. J of Indian Society pedodontics and preventive Dentistry. 2005; 23(1):17-22.
2. Verbic V. Reasons for the caries decline in Slovenia. Community Dent oral Epidemiol. 2000; 28(2):126-32. [DOI:10.1034/j.1600-0528.2000.028002126.x
3. Frandson A. Changing patterns of attitudes and oral health behavior. Inter Dent J. 1995; 35:248-290.
4. Poutanen R, Lahti s, Seppa L, Tolvanen M, Hausen H. Oral Health related knowledge, attitudes, behavior, and family characteristics among Finish School children with and without active initial caries lesions. Acta Odontol Scand. 2007; 65(2):87-96. [DOI:10.1080/00016350601058077
5. Akpabio A, Klausner CP, Inglehort MR. Mothers'/guardians knowledge about promoting children's oral health. J Dent Hyg. 2008; 82(1):12-19.
6. Poutanen R, Lahti S, Tolvanen M, HausenH. Parental influence on children's oral health-related behavior. Acta Odontol Scand. 2006; 64(5):286-92. [DOI:10.1080/00016350600714498
7. Saied-Moallemi Z, Murtomaa H, Tehranchi A, Virtanen JI. Oral health behavior of Iranian mothers and their 9-year-old children. Oral Health Prev Dent. 2007; 5(4):263-9.
8. Vanagas G, Milašauskienė Z, Grabauskas V, Mickevičienė A. Associations between parental skills and their attitudes toward importance to develop good oral hygiene skills in their children. Medicina (Kaunas). 2009; 45(9):718-723.
9. Costa C, Pereira M, Passadouro R, Spencer B. Children's oral hygiene: healthy mouth, families supervise? Acta Med Port. 2008; 21(5):467-74.
10. Mitrakul K, Laovoravit V, Vanichanuwat V, Charatchaiwanna A, Charatchaiwanna A, Bunpradit W, Arunakul M. Factors associated with parent capability on child's oral health care. Southeast Asian. J Trop Med Public Health. 2012; 43(1):249-55
11. Wellappuli N, Amarasena N. Influence of family structure on dental caries experience of preschool children in Sri Lanka. Caries Res. 2012; 46(3):208-12. [DOI:10.1159/000337399
12. Gussy MG, Waters EB, Riggs EM, Lo SK, Kilpatrick NM. Parental knowledge, beliefs and behaviors for oral health of toddlers residing in rural Victoria. Aust Dent J. 2008; 53(1):52-60. [DOI:10.1111/j.1834-7819.2007.00010.x
13. Al–Omiri M, Al–Wahandi A, SaeedK. Oral health attitudes knowledge and Behavior among school children in north Jordan. J Dent Educ. 2006; 70(2):169-187.
14. Kaur B. Evaluation of oral health awareness in parents of preschool children. Indian J Dent Res. 2009; 20(4):463-465. [DOI:10.4103/0970-9290.59455
15. Toomarian L, Rahimluii Barabi A. Evaluation of parents' knowledge about oral health in 7 years old students in Tehran in 1375. Journal of Dental School of Shahid Beheshti University of Medical Sciences. 2001; 19(2):125-34. [In Persian]
16. Chestnutt LG, Murdoch C, Robson KF. Parents and careers choice of drinks for infants and toddlers, in areas of social and economic disadvantage. Community Dent Health. 2003; 20(3):139-45.
17. Wierzbicka M, Petersen PE, Szatko F, Dybizbanska I. Kalo I. Changing Oral Health status and oral health behavior of school children in Poland . Community Dent health. 2002; 9(4):243-50.
18. Orenugaoo, Sofolaoo. A survey of the knowledge, attitude and practices of antenatal mothers in Lagos, Nigeria about the primary teeth. Afr J Med Sci. 2005; 34(3):285-91.
19. Tai BJ, Jiang H, Du MQ, Huang W, Guo Y. A three–year evaluation of the effectiveness of the school–based oral health education program. Shanghai KouQiang Yi Xue. 2006; 15(6):591- 5.
20. Darout IA, Astrom AN, Skaug N. Knowledge and behavior related to oral health among secondary school students in Khartoum province,Sudan. Int Dent J. 2005; 55(4):224-30. [DOI:10.1111/j.1875-595X.2005.tb00320.x
21. Van den Branden S, Van den Broucke S, Leroy R, Declerck D, Hoppenbrouwers K. Effects of time and socio-economic status on the determinants of oral health-related behaviors of parents of preschool children. Eur J Oral Sci. 2012; 120(2):153-60. [DOI:10.1111/j.1600-0722.2012.00951.x
22. Ravera E, Sanchez GA, Squassi AF, Bordoni N. Relationship between dental status and family, school and socioeconomic level. Acta Odontol Latinoam. 2012; 25(1):140-9.
23. Rajab LD, Petersen PE, Bakaeen G, Hamdan MA. Oral health behavior of school children and parents in Jordan. Int J Pediatr Dent. 2002; 12(3):168-76. [DOI:10.1046/j.1365-263X.2002.00359.x
24. Okada M, Kawamura M, Kaihara Y, Matshzaki Y, Kuwahara S, Ishido H, Mia A. Influence of parent's Oral health behavior on Oral health status of their School children an exploratory study employing a causal modeling technique. Int J Pediatr Dent. 2002; 12(2):101-105. [DOI:10.1046/j.1365-263X.2002.00338.x