1. White DJ. Dental calculus: rescent insights into occurrence,formation,prevention,removal and oral health effects of supragingival and subgingival deposits. Euor J Oral Sci. 1997; 105:508-522. [DOI:10.1111/j.1600-0722.1997.tb00238.x
2. McTigue DJ, Nowak AJ, Fields HW, Casamassiomo PS. Pediatric Dentistry: Infancy through Adolescence. 5th ed. Missouri: Elsevier; 2013:377.
3. Dawes C, Macpherson LMD. The distribution of saliva and sucrose around the mouth during the use of chewing gum and the implications for the site specificity of caries and calculus deposition. J Dent Res. 1993; 72:852-857. [DOI:10.1177/00220345930720050401
4. Newman GN, Takei HH, Klokkevold PR, Carranza FA. Carranza̕ s Clinical Periodontology. 11th ed. Missouri: Elsevier; 2012:217-224, 107.
5. Kaur R, Kataria H, Kumar S, Kaur G. Caries experience among females aged 16-21 in Punjab,India and its relationship with lifestyle and salivary HSP70 levels. Eur J Dent. 2010; 4(3):308-313.
6. Farsi N. Dental caries in relation to salivary factors in Saudi population groups. J Contemp Dent Pract. 2008; 9(3):16-23.
7. Dean JF, Mc Donald RE, Avery DR. Dentistry for the child and Adolescent. 9th ed. Boston: Mosby; 2011: 399.
8. Beicher ME. Black stains and caries in deciduous and mixed dentition. Health sciences. 2008; 1:71-9.
9. Heinrich-Weltzien R, Monse B, Van Palensteinhelderman W. Black stain and dental caries in Filipino school children. Community Dent Oral Epidemiol. 2009; 37:182-7. [DOI:10.1111/j.1600-0528.2008.00458.x
10. Goel P, Sequeira P, Peter S. Prevalence of dental disease among 5-6 and 12-13 old school children of Putter Municipality, Karnataka State-India. J Indian Soc Pedo Prev Dent. 2000; 18(1):11-17.
11. Notman S, Mandel I d, Mercadante J. Calculus in normal children and children with cyctic fibrosis. IADR, 48th Meeting, 1970; P 64.
12. Soumi J D. Oral calculus inchildren. J Periodontol. 1971; 42:341-345. [DOI:10.1902/jop.1918.104.22.1681
13. Rae N G. Oral health status of certified school children of Mysore state-a report. J Ind Dent Asoka. 1985; 57:61-64.