1. Sanei A, Maleki Z, Moslemi M, SabouriMotlagh N. Comparison of the effect of different preventive measures on plaque index. J Dent Sch. 2003; 21(2):220-226. [In Persian]
2. Naylor MN, Murray JJ. Fluorides and Dental Caries. In: Murray JJ, ed. The Prevention of Dental Disease, 2nd ed. New York: Oxford Press; 1990:3.
3. Watt R, Sheiham A. Inequalities in oral health: a review of the evidence and recommendations for action. Br Dent J. 1999; 187(1):6-12. [DOI:10.1038/sj.bdj.4800191a
4. Samadzadeh H. Why and How Teeth Decay will happen? Oral Health Reference Book. Education Committee of oral health services integration. Tehran: The Ministry of Health Press; 1997: p.3. [In Persian]
5. Petersen PE, Stella YL. Health promoting schools: an opportunity for oral health promotion. Bull world health organ. 2005; 83(9):677-684.
6. Park YC, Lee SY, Kim DH, Jee SH. Intrusion of posterior teeth using mini-screw implants. American journal of orthodontics and dentofacial orthopedics. 2003; 123(6):690-94. [DOI:10.1016/S0889-5406(03)00047-7
7. Aghahosseini F, Enshayi M. DMFT evaluation of upper and lower first permanent molars in patients examined in oral medicine and diagnosis department at faculty of dentistry, Tehran University of Medical Sciences and health services (1997). Journal of Dentistry, Tehran University of Medical Sciences. 2002; 14(4):50-59. [In Persian]
8. Moslemei M, Ansari Gh, Fallahinzhadqajary M, Yazdani R. DMFT of children with disabilities under Welfare Organization in Tehran 12-6 year 1378. J Dent Sch. 2001; 19(3):9-15. [In Persian]
9. Gluck GM, Morganastein WM, Jong S. Community dental health. 5th Ed. St. Louis: Mosby; 2003: 17.
10. Kavand G, Younesian F, SaffarShahroudi A, Dorri M, AkbarzadehBaghban A, Khoshnevisan M. Oral Health Related Quality of Life among Iranian children: Part I - Validity, reliability, prevalence and severity assessment of daily impact factors. J Dent Sch. 2010;27(4):187-196 [In Persian]
11. O'mullane D. Can prevention eliminate caries? Advances in Dental Research. 1995; 9(2):106-109. [DOI:10.1177/08959374950090020201
12. Pakshir HR. Oral health in Iran. Int Dent J. 2004; 54(6 Suppl 1):367-72. [DOI:10.1111/j.1875-595X.2004.tb00013.x
13. Haerian Ardakani A, Soleymani A, Rashidi-Meibodi F, Gholami N, Hosseini-Abrishami M. DMFT Evaluation of First Permanent Molars in Primary-School Students in Yazd. Toloo-e-Behdasht. 2012; 11(2):1-9. [In Persian]
14. Sahba S, Ghadimi S. Measuring the quality of life. J Dent Sch. 2006; 23(4):599-605
15. Freitas-Fernandes LB, Novaes AB, Feitosa A. Effectiveness of an oral hygiene program for Brazilian orphans. Brazilian dental journal. 2002; 13(1):44-48.
16. Horowitz AM. The public's oral health: The gaps between what we know and what we practice. Adv Dent Res. 1995;9(2):91-95. [DOI:10.1177/08959374950090022201
17. Bowen WH. Are current models for preventive programs sufficient for the needs of tomorrow? Adv Dent Res. 1995; 9(2):77-81. [DOI:10.1177/08959374950090021901
18. Zafarmand A, Moslemei M, Hazireiyazdei S. Students' knowledge and attitudes towards oral health in Tehran (school year 1378-79). J Dent Sch. 2001; 19(4):9-15. [In Persian]
19. Khedmat S. Oral Diseases. Tehran: Saman Publication; 2001:12-32. [In Persian]
20. Fallahinejad Ghajari M, Mirshekar Z, Razavi S. Knowledge and attitude toward oral and dental health among Zahedan's guidance school students. J Dent Sch. 2007;24(4):492-498 [In Persian]
21. Saadatniya M, Ghodsi A. Knowledge and Attitudes of Elementary School Students to Oral Health in City of Bushehr [MD thesis]. Tehran: Shahid Beheshti University of Medical Sciences; 2001. [In Persian]
22. Mirzaie M, Ghodsi A. Knowledge and Attitudes of Elementary School Students to Oral Health in City of Varamin [MD thesis]. Tehran: Shahid Beheshti University of Medical Sciences; 2002. [In Persian]
23. Petersen PE, Peng B, Bian Z. Effect of a school–based oral health education programme in Whuan City, People Republic of China. Int Dent J. 2004; 54:33-41. [DOI:10.1111/j.1875-595X.2004.tb00250.x