1. Dean J A, Avery D R, McDonald R E. McDonald and Avery. Dentistry for the Child and Adolescent. Indiana: Mosby; 2010.
2. Visavadia BG, Kumar M. A study of attitudes to oral health and prevalence of dental disease in primary school children in Delhi. J Dent. 1991; 18(8):351-2.
3. Daly B, Watt R, Atchelor P, Treasure E. Essential dental public health.1st edition. Oxford. Oxford University; 2013. Part 3.
4. Saied-Moallemi Z. Oral Health among Preadolescents: A School-Based Intervention in Iran: Concepts, Models, Determinants, Promotion. LAP LAMBERT Academic Publishing; 2010.
5. Pninkham J, Casamassimo P. Pediatric dentistry. 4th edition. W.B. Saunders Company; 2005. Chap 12.
6. Harald O. Heymann, Edward J, Swift Jr, Andre V. Art and science of operative dentistry. 6th edition. Mosby; 2012. Chap 3.
7. Azarpazhooh A, Mai PA. Fluoride Varnish in the Prevention of Dental Caries in Children and Adolescents: A Systematic Review. JCDA. 2008;74(1):73-79
8. Gibson G, Jurasic MM, Wehler CJ, Jones JA. Supplemental fluoride use for moderate and high caries risk adults: a systematic review. J Public Health Dent. 2011;71(3):171-5. [DOI:10.1111/j.1752-7325.2011.00261.x
9. Arruda AO, SenthamaraiKannan R, Inglehart MR, Rezende CT, Sohn W. Effect of 5% fluoride varnish application on caries among school children in rural Brazil: a randomized controlled trial. Community Dent Oral Epidemiol. 2011; 63(4):48-53.
10. Gugwad SC, Shah P, Lodaya R, Bhat C, Tandon P, Choudhari S, Patil S. Caries Prevention Effect of Intensive Application of Sodium Fluoride Varnish in Molars in Children between Age 6 and 7 Years. J Contemp Dent Pract. 2011; 12(6):408-13. [DOI:10.5005/jp-journals-10024-1068
11. Zwieg K. Fluoride in caries control. 2011 April [cited 2011]; Available from: http://ida.cdeworld.com/courses/4501-Fluoride_in_Caries_Control. Accessed: August 2, 2013.
12. California dental association. Topical fluoride application. California 2009 [cited 2011]; Available from: http://cando.ucsf.edu/Documents/AB667TopicalFLBill.pdf. Accessed: August 10, 2013.
13. Lewis Ch, Lynch H, Richardson L. Fluoride Varnish Use in Primary Care: What Do Providers Think?. Pediatrics. 2005; 11(5):69-76. [DOI:10.1542/peds.2004-1330
14. Swigonski NL, Yoder KM, Maupome G, Ofner S. Dental Providers' Attitudes Regarding the Application of Fluoride Varnish by Pediatric Health Care Providers. J Public Health Dent. 2009;69(4):242-7. [DOI:10.1111/j.1752-7325.2009.00129.x
15. Okunseri C, Szabo A, Jackson S, Pajewski NM, Garcia RI. Increased Children's Access to Fluoride Varnish Treatment by Involving Medical Care Providers: Effect of a Medicaid Policy Change. Health Serv Res. 2009; 44(4):1144–1156. [DOI:10.1111/j.1475-6773.2009.00975.x
16. Washington State School-based Sealant and Fluoride Varnish Program Guidelines, Third Edition, June 2012, At http://here.doh.wa.gov/materials/sealant-fluoride-varnish-guidelines/15_OHsealguid_E12L.pdf. Accessed: September 1, 2013.
17. Slade GD, Rozier RG, Zeldin LP, Margolis PA. Training pediatric health care providers in prevention of dental decay: results from a randomized controlled trial. BMC Health Serv Res. 2007; 7:176. [DOI:10.1186/1472-6963-7-176
18. Jafarzadeh M, Eshghi A, Saneei M. Effect of educational films compared to conventional behavior control methods in pediatric dentistry on the attitude of dental students. Journal of Isfahan Dental School. 2011; 6(5):561-567.
19. Bahri, N, Bagheri S, Erfani M, Rahmani R, Tolidehi H. The Comparison of Workshop-Training and Booklet-Offering on Knowledge, Health Beliefs and Behavior of Breastfeeding after Delivery. Iranian Journal of Obstetrics, Gynecology & Infertility. 2013; 15(32):14-22.
20. Hamidzade Y, Nemati A. Comparing the effect of presence and distance education methods by health staffs and health volunteers on knowledge of mothers feeding their infants and infant anthropometric changes. Report of research project. 2008. At: http://eprints.arums.ac.ir/1666/1/hamidzadeh.pdf. Accessed: September 15, 2013.