1. Paleri V, Staines K, Sloan P, Douglas A, Wilson J. Evaluation of oral ulceration in primary care. British Medical Journal. 2010 June; 340:1234-1239. [DOI:10.1136/bmj.c2639
2. Pakpour-Hajiagha A, Heidarnia A, Hajizadeh E. Oral health status and its determinants in a sample of Iranian adolescents in Qazvin (2010). The Journal of Qazvin university of medical sciences. 2011; 15(3):54-60. [In Persian]
3. ADA. Tooth Eruption: The Permanent Teeth. American Dental Association; 2006. Available from:www.ada.org/sections/scienceAndResearch/pdfs/patient_58.pdf. Accessed 12 March, 2012.
4. Canadian Paediatric Society. Healthy teeth for children; March 2013. Available from:http://www.caringforkids.cps.ca/handouts/healthy_teeth_for_children. Accessed 16 June, 2013.
5. WHO. Oral health. World Health Organization; April 2012. Available from: http://www.who.int/oral_health/objectives/en/index.html. Accessed 4 May, 2012.
6. Naderifar M, Akbarsharifi T, Pairovi H, Haghani H. Mothers' Awareness, regarding Orodental Health of their Children at age of 1-6 Years old. Iran Journal of Nursing. 2006; 19 (46):15-27. [In Persian]
7. Muirhead V, Marcenes W, An ecological study of caries experience, school performance and material deprivation in 5-year-old state primary school children, Community Dent Oral Epidemiol 2004; 32: 265-70. [DOI:10.1111/j.1600-0528.2004.00147.x
8. Petersen PE. The World Oral Health Report 2003: continuous improvement of oral health in the 21st century–the approach of the WHO Global Oral Health Programme. Community Dent Oral Epidemiol. 2003;31(s1):3-24. [DOI:10.1046/j..2003.com122.x
9. WHO. Oral health. World Health Organization; April 2012. Available from: http://www.who.int/mediacentre/factsheets/fs318/en/index.html. Accessed 4 May, 2012.
10. Glanz K, Rimer B, Lewis FM. Health behavior and health education theory, research,and practice. USA; Jossey- Bass: 2002. P 47.
11. Shakibazadeh E, Rashidian A, Larijani B, Shojaeezadeh D, Forouzanfar MH, Karimi Shahanjarini A. Perceived Barriers and Self-efficacy: Impact on Self-care Behaviors in Adults with Type 2 Diabetes. Hayat. 2010; 15 (4):69-78. [In Persian].
12. Shamsi M, Heidarnia A, Niknami Sh. Assessment of Oral health care behavior in pregnancy in Arak: An Application of the Health Belief Model. Journal of Mazandaran University of Medical Sciences. 2012;22(89):104-115. [In Persian].
13. Badri Gargari R, Salek Hadadian N. The role of self-efficacy and health behavior factors HBM brushing and flossing in clients to private clinics in Tabriz. Journal of Urmia Nursing and Midwifery Faculty. 2011; 9 (3):0. [In Persian].
14. Tol A, Shahmirzadi SE, Shojaeizadeh D, Eshraghian MR, Mohebbi B. Determination Of Perceived Barriers And Benefits Of Adopting Health-Promoting Behaviors In Cardiovascular Diseases Prevention: Application Of Preventative Behavior Model. Payavard Salamat. 2012;6(3):204-14. [In Persian].
15. Mahmoodabad SM, Tanekaboni NR. Survey of some related factors to oral health in high school female students in Yazd, on the basis of health behavior model (HBM). Journal of Birjand university of medical sciences. 2008;15(3):40-7. [In Persian].
16. Zamani Alavijeh F, Faghihzadeh S, Sadeghi F. Application of the Health Belief Model for Unhealthy Eating Prevention among Primary School Children in. Journal of Kermanshah University of Medical Sciences. 2008;11(4). [In Persian].
17. Soulliere J. High barriers to dental care exist for 12 million children. Children's Hospital National Poll on Children's Health Available: http://www2 med umich edu/prmc/media/newsroom/details cfm. 2009.
18. Rahimi F, Shojaeezade D, Zeraati H, Akbarian M. Oral health care based on educational belief model in child. Ardabil Health Journal. 2011;2(1):74-81. [In Persian].
19. Ajayi D, Arigbede A. Barriers to oral health care utilization in Ibadan, South West Nigeria. Afr Health Sci. 2013;12(4):507-13. [DOI:10.4314/ahs.v12i4.17
20. Ghasemi H, Murtomaa H, Torabzadeh H, Vehkalahti MM. Perceived barriers to the provision of preventive care among Iranian dentists. Oral health & preventive dentistry. 2009;7(4):339-46.
21. Shamsi M, Heidarnia A, Niknami Sh. Assessment of Oral health care behavior in pregnancy in Arak: An Application of the Health Belief Model. Journal of Mazandaran University of Medical Sciences. 2012;22(89):104-115. [In Persian].
22. Naidu R, Nunn J, Forde M. Oral healthcare of preschool children in Trinidad: a qualitative study of parents and caregivers. BMC Oral Health. 2012;12(1):27. [DOI:10.1186/1472-6831-12-27
23. Broder HL, Russell S, Catapano P, Reisine S. Perceived barriers and facilitators to dental treatment among female caregivers of children with and without HIV and their health care providers. Pediatr Dent. 2002 Jul-Aug;24(4):301-8.
24. Lai B, Milano M, Roberts MW, Hooper SR. Unmet dental needs and barriers to dental care among children with autism spectrum disorders. J Autism Dev Disord. 2012;42(7):1294-303. [DOI:10.1007/s10803-011-1362-2
25. Owens J. Barriers to oral health promotion in the Republic of Ireland. Scandinavian journal of public health. 2011;39(6 suppl):93-7. [DOI:10.1177/1403494810371144
26. Splieth CH, Buenger B, Pine C. Barriers for dental treatment of primary teeth in East and West Germany. Int J Paediatr Dent. 2009;19(2):84-90. [abstract] [DOI:10.1111/j.1365-263X.2008.00949.x
27. Hilton IV, Stephen S, Barker JC, Weintraub JA. Cultural factors and children's oral health care: a qualitative study of carers of young children. Community Dent Oral Epidemiol. 2007;35(6):429-38. [DOI:10.1111/j.1600-0528.2006.00356.x
28. Naidu R, Nunn J, Forde M. Oral healthcare of preschool children in Trinidad: a qualitative study of parents and caregivers. BioMedCentral Oral Health. 2012;12(1):27. [DOI:10.1186/1472-6831-12-27
29. Gussy M, Waters E, Kilpatrick N. A qualitative study exploring barriers to a model of shared care for pre-school children's oral health. British Dental Journal. 2006;201(3):165-70. [DOI:10.1038/sj.bdj.4813877
30. Mohebbi SZ. Early Childhood Caries and a Community Trial of its Prevention in Tehran, Iran. [Dissertation]. Medicine of the university of Helsinki Finland.2008; 11,22-9.
31. Ghasemi H. Preventive orientation and caries management by Iranian dentists [Dissertation]. Medicine of the university of Helsinki Finland.2008; 14-9.
32. Karimi Shahanjarini A, Makvandi Z, Faradmal J, Bashirian S, Hazavehei S. Assessing the tooth decay status of 2-5 years children and the role of their mothers' caring behaviors. 3. 2014; 21 (4):41-50. [In Persian].
33. Huebner CE, Riedy CA. Behavioral determinants of brushing young children's teeth: implications for anticipatory guidance. Pediatric dentistry. 2010;32(1):48-55.
34. Keikhaee R, Rakhshani F, izadi S, hashemi S. Survey of oral health behaviors and its associated factors in female students of primary schools in Zabol based on health belief model. Journal of zabol university of medical sciences and health services. 2012; 4 (2):33-41. [In Persian].
35. Lahti SM, Hausen HW, Vaskilampi T. The perceptions of users about barriers to the use of free systematic oral care among Finnish pre-school children-a qualitative study. Acta Odontologica. 1999;57(3):139-43. [abstract]. [DOI:10.1080/000163599428869
36. Mofidi M, Rozier RG, King RS. Problems with access to dental care for Medicaid-insured children: what caregivers think. American Journal of Public Health. 2002;92(1):53-8. [DOI:10.2105/AJPH.92.1.53
37. Pine CM, Adair PM, Burnside G, Nicoll AD, Gillett A, Borges-Yá-ez SA, et al. Barriers to the treatment of childhood caries perceived by dentists working in different countries. Community Dent Health. 2004;21(1 Suppl):112-20.
38. Benson V. Giving a Voice to the 'Silent Epidemic': Examining Existing Barriers and Oral Health Outreach for Low Income Mexican American Children. Thesis Submitted for the Undergraduate Honors Program. Stanford University. 2009.
39. Arora A, Bedros D, Bhole S, Do LG, Scott J, Blinkhorn A, et al. Child and family health nurses' experiences of oral health of preschool children: a qualitative approach. Journal of public health dentistry. 2012;72(2):149-55. [DOI:10.1111/j.1752-7325.2011.00295.x
40. Ruiz VR, Infant and toddler oral health: A survey of attitudes and practice behaviors of North Carolina dental hygienists, [Thesis],The University of North Carolina at Chapel Hill; 2012.