1. Jain P, Gary JJ .Which is a stronger indicator of dental caries: oral hygiene, food, or beverage? A clinical study.
2. Gen Dent 2014;62(3):63-8.
3. Moynihan PJ.The role of diet and nutrition in the etiology and prevention of oral diseases.Bull World Health
4. Organ. 2005;83(9):694-9.
5. Moynihan PJ.The relationship between diet and oral health . Proc Nutr Soc . 2005 :64(4):571-80.
6. Marshal TA, Eichenberger- Gilmore JM , Broffitt B , Warren JJ ,Levy SM.Dental caries and children obesity :
7. roles of diet and socioeconomic status. Community Dent Oral Epidemiol. 2007;35(6):449-58.
8. Kalsbeek H ,Verrips GH. Consumption of sweet snacks and caries experience of primary school children. Caries
9. Res .1994;28(5):477-83.
10. Marshal TA, ,Broffitt B , Warren JJ, Eichenberger- Gilmore JM , Warren JJ,Cunningham MA, Levy SM. The
11. role of male , snack, and daily total food and beverage exposures on caries experience in young children. J Public
12. Health Dent .2005;65(3):166-73.
13. Armfield JM, Spencer AJ, Roberts-Thomson KF, Plastow K.Water fluoridation and the association of sugarsweetened
14. beverage consumption and dental caries in Australian children. Am J Public Health. 2013
16. Korwanich K, Sheiham A ,Srisuphan W,Srisilapanan P .Opinions of parents, teacher nd school board members
17. regarding healthy eating :Aqualitative investigation of lay Thia people's perspectives . J Med Assoc Thai.
19. Delva O,Malley PM,Johnston LD. Availability of more- healthy and less- healthy food choices in American
20. schools : a national study of grade , racial/ ethnic and socioeconomic differences. Am J Perv Med.2007;33(4 suppl)
22. Zhang S, Liu J, Lo EC, Chu CH. Dental caries status of Dai preschool children in Yunnan Province, China. BMC
23. Oral Health. 2013;13:68.
24. Songo BF, Declerck D, Vinckier F, Mbuyi MD, Pilipili CM, Kayembe KP.Caries experience and related factors
25. in 4-6 year-olds attending dental clinics in Kinshasa, DR of Congo. Community Dent Health. 2013;30(4):257-62.
26. Jain P, Gary JJ.Which is a stronger indicator of dental caries: oral hygiene, food, or beverage? A clinical study.
27. Gen Dent. 2014;62(3):63-8.
28. Casamassimo PS,Fields HW ,Mc Tigue DJ,Nowak A J. Pediateric dentistry : infancy through adolescence. 5
29. th ed
31. Sroda R. Nutrition for a healthy mouth . Wolters Kluwer CO. 2006:sec VI p :229.
32. Moynihan PJ,Petersen PE.Diet, nutrition and prevention of dental diseses. Public Health Nutr. 2004:7(1A):201-
34. Marshal TA, Levy SM,Broffitt B , Warren JJ, Eichenberger- Gilmore JM , Buens ST ,Stumbo PJ. Dental caries
35. and beverage consumption in young children. Pediatrics. 2003:112(3pt1)e 184-91.
36. Ruottinen S,Karjalainen S,Soderling E,Pienihakkinen K.Sucrose intake since infancy and dental health in 10-
37. year-old children.Caries Res 2004;38:142-148.
38. Marshal TA, Levy SM,Broffitt B , Warren JJ, Eichenberger- Gilmore JM , Buens ST ,Stumbo PJ. Dental caries
39. and beverage consumption in young children. Pediatrics. 2003:112(3pt1)e 184-91.
40. Condon EM,Crepinsek MK,Fox MK.School meals:types of foods offered to and consumped by children at lunch
41. and breakfast.J Am Diet Associ 2009;109(2suppl):67-78.
42. Sayegh A,Din EL, Holt RD,Bedi R.Food and drink consumption ,sociodemographic factors and dental caries in
43. 4 -5 years old children in Amman ,Jordan.Br Dent J 2002;193:37-42.
44. Wyne AH,Khan N.Use of sweet snacks ,soft drinks and fruit juices,tooth brushing and first dental visit in high
45. DMFT 4-6 years old of Riyadh region. Indian J Dent Res 1995;6:21-24.
46. Singh A, Bharathi MP, Sequeira P, Acharya S, Bhat M. Oral health status and practices of 5 and 12 year old
47. Indian tribal children. J Clin Pediatr Dent. 2011 Spring;35(3):325-30.
48. 23 -Kiwanuka SN,Astrom AN,Trovik TA.Suger snack consumption in Uganda schoolchildren: Validity and
49. reliability of a food frequency questionnaire. Community Dent Oral Epidemiol2006;34(5):372-80.
50. Cullen KW, Watson KB, Konarik M. Differences in fruit and vegetable exposure and preferences among
51. adolescents receiving free fruit and vegetable snacks at school.Appetite 2009;52(3)740-744.
52. Liem DG, Zandstra LH. Influence of shape and flavour on children 's boredom of snack products. Int J Behav
53. Nutr Phys Act 2009;6(1):38-42
54. Husby I, Heitmann BL, O'Doherty Jensen K. Meals and snacks from the child's perspective :the contribution of
55. qualitative methods to the development of dietary interventions.Public Health Nutr 2009;12(6):739-47.
56. Hashim R,Williams SM,Tomson WM.Diet and caries experience among preschool children in Ajman,United
57. Arab Emirates. Eue J Oral Sci 2009; 117:734-740.