1. Mc Donald RE, Avery DR. Dentistry for the child and adolescent. 9thed, Mosby; USA, 2011.
2. Kantovitz KR, Pascon FM, Rontani RM, Gaviao MB. Obesity and dental caries – a systematic review. Oral Health Prev Dent 2006; 4: 137-44.
3. Moreira PV, Rosenblatt A, Severo AM. Prevalence of dental caries in obese and normal-weight Brazilian adolescents attending state and private schools. Community Dent Health 2006; 23: 251-3.
4. Cameron FL, Weaver LT, Wright CM, Welbury RR. Dietary and social characteristics of children with severe tooth decay. Scott Med J 2006; 51:26-9. [DOI:10.1258/RSMSMJ.51.3.26
5. HondanAyhan, EmineSuskan, SibelYildirim. The effect of nursing or rampant caries on height, body weight and head circumference. The Journal of clinical pediatric dentistry. 1996; 20(3): 209-12.
6. A Sheiham. Dental caries affects body weight, growth and quality of life in pre-school children. British Dent J. 2006 Nov 25; 201(10): 625-6. [DOI:10.1038/sj.bdj.4814259
7. Willershausen B, Moschos D, Azrak B, Blettner M. Correlation between oral health and body mass index (BMI) in 2071 primary schoolpupils. Eur J Med Res 2007; 12: 295-9.
8. Willerhausen B, Blettner M, Kasaj A, Hohenfellner K. Association between body mass index and dental health in 1290 children of elementary schools in a German city.Clin Oral Investig 2007; 11: 195-200. [DOI:10.1007/s00784-007-0103-6
9. Willerhausen B, Haas G, Krummeuauer F, Hohenfellner K. Relationship between high weight and caries frequency in German elrmentary school children. Eur J Med Res 2004; 9: 400-404.
10. MostafaSadeghi ,FarnoshAlizadeh. Association between Dental caries and body mass index for age among 6-11 year old children in Isfahan in 2007. Journal of Dental research, Dental caries, Dental prospects 2007; 1(3): 220-226.
11. Dye BA, Ogden CL. The relationship between birth weight and growth with caries development in young children remains uncertain. J Evid Based Dent Pract. 2011 Sep;11(3):156-9. [DOI:10.1016/j.jebdp.2011.06.006
12. Teresa A.Marshall, Julie M.Eichenberger Gilmore, Barbara A.Broffitt, John J.Warren, SterenM.Levy. Dental caries and childhood obesity: role of diet and socioeconomic status. Community Dentistry and oral Epidemilogy 2007; 35(6): 449-458. [DOI:10.1111/j.1600-0528.2006.00353.x